Infuse our tasty tuna into this classic western dish with this quick and simple tuna crepe recipe.
Serving size and cooking time:
250 ml water
60 g milk powder
60 ml melted butter
75 g wheat flour
Aluminium cups (7cm in diameter)Béchamel
500 ml full cream milk
100 g grated Cheddar cheese
3 g nutmeg
3 g pepper
5 g salt
50 g corn flour
1 can Christa Tuna Tongol Chunk in Vegetable Oil
1 steamed potato, mashed
4 bird’s eye chilies, finely chopped without seeds
2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
200 g mayonnaise
Mozzarella cheese (for topping)
- Add water, milk powder, egg, wheat flour, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Sieve the mixture.
- Heat non-stick pan (15 cm diameter), then pour enough batter onto the
pan, wait until crepes is done. Repeat this step until all batter has been
cooked. Put aside.
- In a non-stick pan, put full cream milk, pepper, salt, ground nutmeg.
- Then mix well.
- Heat the mixture until it boils, and then add corn flour. Stir until it
- Turn off the stove. Add grated Cheddar cheese the stir well. Put aside.
- Take one crepes then fill with Christa tuna, bird’s eye chili, potato,
hard-boiled egg, and mayonnaise.
- Fold, and then put it inside an aluminium foil cup (7 cm diameter).
Spread 1 tbsp. of béchamel on top of the folded crepes.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese, then heat in the oven at 170 degrees
Celsius for 45 minutes